We ensure the maximum recovery of costs together with the swiftest and most efficient turnaround possible. Our experienced team of draftsman undertake a unique cradle to grave approach on all files ensuring that the Bills of Costs and/or Schedules of Costs are of the highest quality.
This ensures that the negotiations undertaken are tenacious and comprehensive, by a Costs expert who knows the file inside out.
We are adept in the highly technical areas of Clinical Negligence, PI, Industrial Disease and Commercial Law. Rest assured that we will provide a safe pair of hands for these complex and involved files.
The preparation of Bills of Costs/Schedules of Costs are guaranteed within 21 working days for Multi Track matters and 14 working days for Fast Track.
We draft pleadings and documentation in relation to any costs issues, to include:
- Bills of Costs for Detailed and Provisional Assessment
- Precedent H
- Schedules of Costs for negotiation
- Estimates of costs
- Statements of Costs for summary assessment
- Points of Dispute
- Replies to Points of Dispute
- Objections to costs budgets
- Part 8 costs only proceedings
- Applications for costs orders and enforcement
- Briefs to Counsel